The service industry is a leading sector in Denmark, with vast international reach. We have in-depth experience in most sub-sectors, including business services, transportation and logistics and shipping advising on divestments and international acquisitions.
Our experienced is mirrored in more than 20 completed transactions since our inception in 2006.
Examples of our experience in Services:
- Nordic Capital’s divestment of Falck, the world’s largest international rescue company, to the Lundbeck Foundation, KIRKBI, PFA and the Executive Management Board (EUR 584m)
- Divestment of Food Services Danmark, one of Denmark’s leading food service companies through its subsidiaries Catering Engros and Dagrofa S-Engros, to NorgesGruppen
- Wrist Ship Supply’s acquisition of One Source North America, the largest ship supply organisation in North America covering all major regions through the four operating entities
- Multiple acquisitions and divestments for EAC, including the divestment of their Chinese infant nutrition business Dumex (EUR 1.2bn), the divestment of Industrial Ingredients, EAC’s Thai-based chemical distribution business to Brenntag (EUR 161m), and acquisition of the Australian removals and relocation service provider Wridgways, listed on the Australian stock exchange (EUR 64m)
- Multiple acquisitions and divestments for DSV, a global leader in logistics, including the acquisition of ABX Logistics, a global freight forwarding company with operations in 35 countries, and the divestment of Tollpost Globe AS, a leader in the Norwegian part-load logistics market
- Divestment of 34% of Danske Fragtmænd, the leading Danish part- and full load logistics company, to Posten Norge